Feeling concerned about your mail-in ballot being received in time for the November 3 election? Please vote by mail as early as possible to ensure that the Post Office delivers your ballot in time, or drop your completed ballot at the following secure drop box locations listed below. And don't forget to look up the important dates by clicking the blue bar to the right.
Supervisor of Elections Office; 213 Palafox St. 2nd Floor (exterior drop box 24/7)
- Main Library; 239 North Spring St.
Molino Community Center; 6450-A Highway 96A, Molino
- Brownsville Community Center; 3200 West DeSoto St.
- Genealogy Branch Library; 5740 North 9th Ave.
- Southwest Branch Library; 12248 Gulf Beach Hwy.
- UWF Center for Fine and Performing Arts; 11000 University Pkwy, Bldg. 82, Rm 235
- Billy G. Ward Courthouse; 7500 N. Century Blvd., Century
- Escambia County Extension; 3740 Stefani Rd., Cantonment
- Mobile Hwy/Pine Forest Rd Early Voting Center; 6675 Pine Forest Rd., Suite 11